Translate

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Time Passes

It has been a few months since my last post and with the passing of time and all which accompanies it, I have had an incredible conscious exodus.


I have shared conversations with many of you over the last few months that added to my life experiences and weltanschauung.  I cherish the moments I spend in silent thought after I have spoken to all of you.  I really like listening to all of you as you tell me your thoughts.  I get a much better understanding of who you are and what life is about for you when I listen to what you have to say.  Sometimes the silence in between thoughts helps.  In the months ahead I am going to work more on the book.  It is long overdue, but nearing completion of the text based portion.  The interactive version will require a bit more time, but I promise will be worth the wait.

Don't forget to visit the following associated sites as part of your Conscious Exodus:
U:View
Weltanschauung
Conscious Exodus Publications
Live on my friends and remember, fear none, love all.

No comments: